Sunday, 26 August 2012

Winners - Challenge 24

Hello Everyone,
 
Well it happened as I knew it would one day. This morning I sat bolt upright in bed at 6am thinking -Uh-oh, I didn't do the winners' post!, so here I am at 6.45am... hoping it's a case of better late than never!
 
We had some wonderful entries into our challenge - THE SEA, thank you so much for playing along.
 
Our winner was selected by Random.org and it is:
 


Congratulations Chrissy, you've won an AU$15 voucher from our ever-amazing sponsor Make It Crafty! Please email us at thesquirrelandthefox@hotmail.com for details on how to claim your prize. Please also grab the Winners' badge from the side bar, we hope you will display it proudly on your blog.
 
Our Top Three, in no particular order, are:
 


 
 
 
 
 
Gorgeous creations ladies, please take your Top 3 badge from the side bar.
 
We hope to see you at our next challenge, now only hours away.
 
Tracey
x



2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you so much, what a surprise to see my card pop up in my blog reader,I thought I had gone back in time..lol..
    Thank you..e-mailing now.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the top 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete