Sunday, 4 November 2012

Winners - Challenge #29

Hello, hello, hello!
 
It's time to announce the winners of our USE A RIBBON challenge. Well actually, the time to announce our winners was 10am yesterday, so I must apologise once again for being late. As always life got in the way, as both Linda and I have family members in hospital right now.
 
So without further ado, our winner (chosen by random.org) is:
 
 
 
Congratulations Sharron, please email Linda at thesquirrelandthefox@hotmail.com to find out how to collect your prize from the Digi Garden. Your winners' badge is ready for you in the side bar.
Our Top Three, in no particular order:
 



 
 
 
 
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your wonderful and inspirational creations with us. Your Top Three badge is to the left, we hope you'll display it on your blog with pride.
 
We will be back in just two short hours with our next challenge. I hope to see you there!
 
Tracey
x


3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner and top three. well deserved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to my buddies Sharron and Alyce and to Cathy for her awesome tux! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for choosing my lucky number. I'm in good company with my Girl Tracy! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete