Saturday, 22 March 2014

Winners - Challenge #65

G'Day friends,

It is time to announce the winner and Top 3 of our AUTUMN OR SPRING challenge sponsored by:


We had some fantastic entries as always, but there can only be one winner this time; so our winner as chosen by Random Org is:

#7 Hazel



Congratulations Hazel, you have won 4 free digi stamps from their store! Please email Linda at thesquirrelandthefox@hotmail.com with the heading "Challenge 65 - Sweet 'n s Sassy" for details on how to collect your prize.
 
Now on to our Top Three, and they are:
 
 #10 Lucy Patrick

 
#29 Carolineshideout

 
#58 Cebelica
 
 
 
Congratulations! Our Winners' and Top Three badges are in the side bar. I hope they will find pride of place on your blog.

  That's all for now. I will be back tomorrow with another fun challenge.
Linda
xox
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, I love seeing it displayed on your blog! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm a winner - I've emailed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3, congrats to the rest of the winners
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thank you for choosing my card as a top 3. :D Congrats to the other winners too! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete